- Class Resources
- Software Resources
- Cascading Style Sheets
- W3C CSS Tutorial - https://www.w3schools.com/html/html_css.asp
- W3C CSS Specs - https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/specs.en.html
Classes will run from 11h00 to 13h00, in the Laboratory of Multimedia, on the Pedagogic Complex 1. Room 1.38; and from 14h00 to 16h00, in ILCH Multimedia Laboratory.
- Brief introduction to GIT, and how to clone a project with GitKraken
- Introduction to TEI, and TEI for Dictionaries
- Use of Oxygen XML to annotate a dictionary with TEI
- Using GIT, part II: Pull, Push, Stage and Commit
- Problems of annotating with TEI: semantics vs visual aspects
- Introduction to CSS
- More TEI and CSS
- Basics on XPath, XQuery and FLWOR
- XQuery/FLWOR Tutorial - https://www.w3schools.com/xml/xquery_flwor.asp
- Exercises on XPath + XQuery
- Taxonomies and Ontologies
- Using WebProtégè to create ontologies
- Basic introduction to SPARQL
- Exercises on SPARQL
- Concept of WordNet.
- Querying WordNet using SPARQL.
lexdig2019/lexdig.txt · Last modified: 2020/01/13 21:39 by ambs