XML::DT – a package for down translation of XML to strings
- it a perl module to transform XML documents
- it is a very simple tool
- it tries to put omnimark concepts with perl syntax and power
Down translation function dt receives a filename and a set of functions defining how to process and associates values to each element, and returns the processed file.
dtstring is similar but takes input from a string instead of a file.
- XML::DT readme an introdution to XML:DT
- XML::DT man man page (from pod2html)
- xmldt.pdf.gz PDF file describing XML::DT basics (out of date)
- xmldt.ps.gz PS file describing XML::DT basics (out of date)
- gcapaper2tex.pl a perl script that translates XML papers using gcapaper.dtd to LaTeX (using XML::DT). This script was used to generate xmldt.pdf and xmldt.ps files…
- XML::DT by example – several examples